Before you start filling out the form, a few notes.
Within the framework of DIS-TANZ-START funding programme we would like to enable graduates/young professionals and companies/theatres to match. Therefore, within the form you have the possibility to provide the German Dance Association (DTD) your current application documents (curriculum vitae and a portrait photo). Only by order DTD forwards them to interested companies on singular request.
DTD asks for your understanding that it cannot be guaranteed that you will find a placement at a company/theatre. The decision to employ you lies with the companies.
Once you have found a company that would like to engage you within the framework of DIS-TANZ-START, the company/theatre will submit the actual funding application on your behalf.
Within the application form, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- for German citizens: scan of the identity card (front and back)
- for foreign applicants: scan of passport or residence permit (“Aufenthaltstitel”) (front and back) and scan of registration certificate (combined in one document).
- scan of the graduation certificate or enrolment certification/certificate of training or transcript of records (the date of graduation or issuance must be clearly visible).
- if you graduated before 2019: written justification why you consider yourself as a young professional
- your current CV (max. 1 DIN A 4 page, with contact details and optional portrait photo)
- optional: letter of motivation
- optional: dance video (internet link and login details)
Please understand that we can only accept documents with a maximum size of 10 MB.
The boxes/fields marked with * are mandatory.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once you have prepared all the documents, you can start filling out the form.